No, our policies cannot cover any drop off charge relating to one way rentals: i.e: the pick-up and drop-off are in different locations.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover Drop Off Charges for one-way rentals?
- What is SLI?
- Does this policy cover me if I go on Safari?
- Are late pick-up fees covered under the policy?
- Do you cover hires through Drivy?
- Do you cover Vehicle Subscription services like Drover?
- Are there any rental companies you don't cover?
- Do you cover Vans/Motorhomes/Trucks?
- I'm not from the UK, can I buy your cover?
- Am I covered in the Ukraine?