No, the policy will not respond to general breakdown of your camera or wear and tear. There must be an identifiable incident that caused the damage to your camera in order for the policy to respond.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover breakdown of my camera or wear and tear?
- Can you cover my camera equipment if it is stored in a locked compartment within a shared dormitory of a hostel?
- Do you cover camera equipment left in a locked top-box of a motorcycle?
- Do you cover Hire equipment?
- Is my equipment covered when in an aircraft?
- Is my equipment insured in a tent or caravan?
- Can I cover my mobile phone or tablet computer?
- Do you cover photographic studios?
- Can I cover hired or borrowed equipment?
- Are there any excluded activities?