No, we will not be able to provide a policy for this purpose as your journey must begin and end in the UK. Your vehicle must also be registered to, and ordinarily kept, at an address within the UK.
Articles in this section
- Will Brexit affect my breakdown insurance?
- My vehicle age will change during the life of my policy, am I covered for the full year?
- What do the cover levels mean?
- I've broken down and I do not have have a policy with you, can you help?
- Can I buy European cover for a car already in Europe?
- Do your single trip European policies cover caravans or trailers?
- What is the maximum trip length of the annual European policy?
- How can you offer breakdown cover at a reasonable price in comparison to other providers?
- Where is my VAT receipt/invoice?
- How can I pay for my breakdown policy?