You can take out a policy for the maximum single trip length of 31 days. All trips must begin and end in the UK, we cannot provide a policy for one-way travel.
Articles in this section
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover caravans?
- What is the maximum trip length you can offer for a single trip European policy?
- I'm travelling with animals, will they be recovered with my vehicle?
- Do your UK policies cover misfuelling or lack of fuel?
- Will this policy take me home if I break down?
- What are the breakdown call out times?
- Where are the recovery operators based?
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover punctures?
- Do you offer Personal Cover?
- I've broken down on a European motorway - what do I do?