Yes, by working with so many different insurance companies, we have specialist providers that can cater to those with drinking, driving or criminal convictions. They may need to be named drivers on the policies however they should still be able to drive the majority, if not all, of your vehicles.
Articles in this section
- What determines the cost of my policy?
- Why would I need Fleet Insurance?
- What are the benefits of having a Fleet policy?
- If I buy a fleet policy, am I insured to drive any vehicle?
- Can I drive any vehicle under my fleet policy?
- What driver schemes can you offer?
- Can I buy a policy if I have motoring or criminal convictions?
- How many vehicles can I cover under my fleet policy?
- How do you work out the premium for my fleet policy?
- Can you offer breakdown cover?