Afraid not. You can only drive vehicles that are specified on your policy. Having fleet insurance does not mean your cover can extend to driving cars not listed on the policy.
Articles in this section
- What determines the cost of my policy?
- Why would I need Fleet Insurance?
- What are the benefits of having a Fleet policy?
- If I buy a fleet policy, am I insured to drive any vehicle?
- Can I drive any vehicle under my fleet policy?
- What driver schemes can you offer?
- Can I buy a policy if I have motoring or criminal convictions?
- How many vehicles can I cover under my fleet policy?
- How do you work out the premium for my fleet policy?
- Can you offer breakdown cover?