We can provide a policy to any person who:
• is aged between 21 and 84 years (inclusive).
• holds a valid and internationally recognised driving licence.
• is eligible to hire and drive the Rental Vehicle and able to adhere to the terms of the Car Rental Agreement.
• is not subject to a current driving ban. • is not driving against the advice of a medical practitioner.
• is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom (as determined by the guidelines laid out in the government Statutory Residence Test), or
- ▪ is an EEA national exercising a ‘treaty right to seek and take up work’, and can demonstrate that they have a ‘right to reside’ (can legally live in the United Kingdom) and are ‘habitually resident’ (this is the place where they normally live) in the United Kingdom.
- ▪ is currently employed as a Crown Servant or Overseas Civil Servant (or their spouse or civil partner) holding a valid United Kingdom passport and they include their United Kingdom address with their application.
- ▪ is a non-EEA national legally resident in the United Kingdom due to the existence of a visa, providing that the Period of Insurance does not go beyond the expiry of their visa.