The transportation of livestock (including dogs) will be at the discretion of the recovery operator. They will endeavour to help arrange alternative transport, but you will need to pay for this service immediately by credit or debit card.
Articles in this section
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover caravans?
- What is the maximum trip length you can offer for a single trip European policy?
- I'm travelling with animals, will they be recovered with my vehicle?
- I live in the Isle of Arran, can I purchase a policy?
- I have a National Breakdown policy, is misfuelling or lack of fuel covered?
- Will this policy take me home if I break down?
- What are the breakdown call out times?
- Where are the recovery operators based?
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover punctures?
- Do you offer Personal Cover?