The transportation of livestock (including dogs) will be at the discretion of the recovery operator. They will endeavour to help arrange alternative transport, but you will need to pay for this service immediately by credit or debit card.
Articles in this section
- I'm travelling with animals, will they be recovered with my vehicle?
- I live in the Isle of Arran, can I purchase a policy?
- I have a National Breakdown Policy, is Misfuelling covered?
- Will this policy take me home if I break down?
- What are the breakdown response times?
- Where are the recovery operators based?
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover punctures?
- Do you offer Personal Cover?
- I've broken down on a European motorway - what do I do?
- Does this policy cover parts my car needs?