Yes, the policy will extend to cover additional international drivers providing they hold a valid and internationally recognised driving license and they are named as additional drivers on the rental agreement.
Articles in this section
- What's covered?
- Will this policy cover rentals through a car club or car sharing scheme?
- Can you offer a single trip policy with CDW cover?
- I have purchased a Single Trip policy, can I convert this to an Annual policy?
- I have an annual policy, do I need to tell you when I am hiring a car?
- My policy expires and renews part way through a rental, am I covered?
- What is the difference between Worldwide and CDW Excess Plus?
- Am I eligible to purchase your policy?
- Will my policy cover additional drivers who are not UK residents?
- My payment details have changed, how do I update these?