No, the policy would not provide cover if you have left your camera or equipment in a locked compartment of a shared dormitory of a hostel.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover breakdown of my camera or wear and tear?
- Can you cover my camera equipment if it is stored in a locked compartment within a shared dormitory of a hostel?
- Do you cover camera equipment left in a locked top-box of a motorcycle?
- Do you cover Hire equipment?
- Is my equipment covered when in an aircraft?
- Is my equipment insured in a tent or caravan?
- Can I cover my mobile phone or tablet computer?
- Do you cover photographic studios?
- Can I cover hired or borrowed equipment?
- Are there any excluded activities?