Yes, punctures are covered providing the vehicle is carrying a serviceable spare wheel with appropriate jack or an aerosol repair kit.
Articles in this section
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover caravans?
- What is the maximum trip length you can offer for a single trip European policy?
- I'm travelling with animals, will they be recovered with my vehicle?
- I live in the Isle of Arran, can I purchase a policy?
- I have a National Breakdown policy, is misfuelling or lack of fuel covered?
- Will this policy take me home if I break down?
- What are the breakdown call out times?
- Where are the recovery operators based?
- Do your UK breakdown policies cover punctures?
- Do you offer Personal Cover?