Your static caravan will need to be permanently sited on a licensed caravan park in the UK and must be storm anchored at all 4 corners.
Articles in this section
- The site where my static caravan is stored suffered a flood - can you provide cover?
- My static caravan is based in Europe, can you still cover me?
- Who underwrites the policies?
- My caravan was previously declared a total loss (a write off), can I purchase your policy?
- Where and how must my caravan be stored?
- Who can purchase the Static Caravan policy?
- What is the maximum age limit of Static Caravan you can cover?
- How can I make a claim?
- What does my policy cover me for?
- Can you offer cover for permanent residents or business use?