You only need to list musical instruments/equipment/accessories with an individual value of over £1,000 as specified items on your policy.
Articles in this section
- Can I insure my accessories under this policy?
- Where can I view the policy wording?
- Does your Musical Instrument policy provide cover for music dealers or shops?
- Will I be provided with temporary replacement whilst my instrument is being repaired or replaced?
- How do I cancel my policy?
- How do I renew my policy?
- How do I add equipment or change my policy?
- Can I include personal accident cover to my policy?
- Do you offer public liability and professional indemnity cover?
- Do I have to list all of the items I want to insure?