You can lend your instrument/equipment to people you know, however your insurance policy won't cover you for theft if it is stolen by the person you lend it to. You are also not able to make money from lending your instrument/equipment.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view the policy wording?
- Does your Musical Instrument policy provide cover for music dealers or shops?
- Will I be provided with temporary replacement whilst my instrument is being repaired or replaced?
- How do I cancel my policy?
- How do I renew my policy?
- How do I add equipment or change my policy?
- Can I include personal accident cover to my policy?
- Do you offer public liability and professional indemnity cover?
- Do I have to list all of the items I want to insure?
- Can I take my musical instrument/equipment abroad?