Static Caravan Insurance is designed to provide cover for loss or damage to static caravans, leisure homes, chalets or holiday lodges and their contents.
Articles in this section
- I need to cancel my Static Caravan policy, do I get a refund?
- The site where my static caravan is stored suffered a flood - can you provide cover?
- My static caravan is based in Europe, can you still cover me?
- Who underwrites the policies?
- Where and how must my caravan be stored?
- What is the maximum age limit of Static Caravan you can cover?
- How can I make a claim?
- Can you offer cover for permanent residents or business use?
- Can my friends and family use the caravan?
- Am I still insured if I let the caravan out?