Yes, your relatives or your acquaintances can use your caravan with your permission.
Articles in this section
- I have had a previous claim, can I still get cover?
- Can you cover car transporter trailers?
- Are there any types of Caravan you cannot cover?
- Who underwrites the policies?
- I don’t own my touring caravan; can I still purchase the policy?
- Where and how must my Touring Caravan be stored?
- Who can purchase the policy?
- What is the maximum age of Touring Caravan you can cover?
- How do I make a claim?
- What does my policy cover me for?