If you have SINGLE TRIP cover, your cover needs extending and your cover is going to expire before we are next open, i.e. it is the weekend, a public holiday or before 09:00 or after 17:30 (outside of office hours), the only option available to you is to buy another policy from our website BEFORE your existing covers expires. In order to maintain continuous cover, this additional policy must start immediately after your existing cover expires and cannot come to an end until after the hire car has been returned. Please see our Terms of Business under 'Cover Information' for further details.
Articles in this section
- Will my policy cover additional drivers who are not UK residents?
- My payment details have changed, how do I update these?
- I have purchased a policy, where is my receipt?
- When will my cover start and how do I get my documents?
- Does the car hire company need to see my Certificate of Insurance?
- Are my credit or debit card details safe?
- I've extended my car rental and my Single Trip policy is due to expire and you're not open - what can I do?
- How many trips does the annual policy cover you for ?
- Can I upgrade my policy?
- What methods of payment does Eversure accept?