You may have as many car rental agreements as you like during the Annual Policy as long as the maximum trip length (term of the rental agreement) does not exceed that stated on your certificate of insurance. Remember, our policy can only pay out maximum excesses of £5,000 during the lifetime of the policy although you may make multiple claims up to this limit.
Articles in this section
- Will my policy cover additional drivers who are not UK residents?
- My payment details have changed, how do I update these?
- I have purchased a policy, where is my receipt?
- When will my cover start and how do I get my documents?
- Does the car hire company need to see my Certificate of Insurance?
- Are my credit or debit card details safe?
- I've extended my car rental and my Single Trip policy is due to expire and you're not open - what can I do?
- How many trips does the annual policy cover you for ?
- Can I upgrade my policy?
- What methods of payment does Eversure accept?