You may have as many car rental agreements as you like during the Annual Policy as long as the maximum trip length (term of the rental agreement) does not exceed that stated on your certificate of insurance. Remember, our policy can only pay out maximum excesses of £5,000 during the lifetime of the policy although you may make multiple claims up to this limit.
Articles in this section
- What's covered?
- I have purchased a Single Trip policy, can I convert this to an Annual policy?
- I have an annual policy, do I need to tell you when I am hiring a car?
- My policy expires and renews part way through a rental, am I covered?
- What is the difference between Worldwide and CDW Excess Plus?
- Am I eligible to purchase your policy?
- Will my policy cover additional drivers who are not UK residents?
- My payment details have changed, how do I update these?
- I have purchased a policy, where is my receipt?
- When will my cover start and how do I get my documents?