We do not charge Mid Term Adjustment or Cancellation fees if an alteration to cover is requested. We only charge what is due for any additional cover. There are no Cancellation Rights for single trip policies under 30 days and in the event that you cancel an annual policy after the 14 day cooling-off period then you will receive a pro-rata refund.
Articles in this section
- I have purchased a Single Trip policy, can I convert this to an Annual policy?
- I have an annual policy, do I need to tell you when I am hiring a car?
- My policy expires and renews part way through a rental, am I covered?
- What is the difference between Worldwide and CDW Excess Plus?
- Am I eligible to purchase your policy?
- Will my policy cover additional drivers who are not UK residents?
- My payment details have changed, how do I update these?
- I have purchased a policy, where is my receipt?
- When will my cover start and how do I get my documents?
- Does the car hire company need to see my Certificate of Insurance?