You should insure your bicycle (and fixed accessories) for the current replacement value from a reputable supplier at the time of applying for cover.
Articles in this section
- I do not live in the UK, can I still buy your cycle insurance?
- Is my cycle lock covered under the policy?
- Where can I find the Policy Wording for Cycle Insurance?
- Is my cycle covered when in transit, such as on a plane?
- Do you offer Public Liability on Cycle policies?
- Why do I need to provide my address when getting a quote?
- Why should I take out Cycle insurance if it's covered on my home policy?
- Why should I choose Eversure Cycle Insurance?
- I've changed my mind and don't want my policy now, can I cancel?
- What evidence of ownership will I need to provide to make a claim?