You can select Public Liability Cover when you purchase Eversure Cycle Insurance. This will give you cover should you injure another person or damage their property whilst using your cycle.
Articles in this section
- Is my cycle covered when being transported on a rear-mounted cycle carrier on a car?
- What are the key features of Eversure Cycle Insurance?
- Does your insurance cover cycles when used in cycle races, triathlons, cycle sportives, etc.?
- Do you insure wheels?
- Can I get mountain bike insurance?
- I got my bicycle through the 'Cycle to Work' scheme, can I get cover?
- Are electric cycles covered by the policy?
- Am I covered to take my cycle abroad?
- Am I covered for Third Party damage?
- Will I be covered for personal accident?