Accidental or malicious damage to or theft of the cycle whilst away from the home shall only be covered in circumstances where;
- the cycle is not left unattended.
- the cycle is left unattended, but secured to an immovable object by an approved lock through the frame.
- any access to the cycle is effected by forcible and violent entry.
- the cycle has not been abandoned.
- the cycle is not left unattended within the boundaries of a train station, bus station, coach station or your permanent place of employment for more than 24 hours and subject to (b) and (c).