Yes, we specifically refer to damage to auto glass, as well as damage to the roof, tyres and underbody of the Rental Vehicle in our Policy Wording as these are usually specifically excluded by the rental companies.
Articles in this section
- Can I cover two rentals at the same time?
- Does the Eversure Excess policy cover theft?
- Am I covered if my policy renews in the middle of when I'm renting a car?
- Are tyres covered?
- What other things are covered apart from damage to the hire car?
- Is damage to tyres, windscreen and undercarriage covered?
- Do you cover ZipCar rentals?
- Does the policy cover for windscreen damage, tyres or underbody?
- Are lost keys covered?
- Does this insurance cover Fly-Drive?