Eversure does not cover you for charges relating to breakdown of your rental car, and we don't provide breakdown as part of this policy. This is because we expect the rental company to maintain their cars and make sure they're roadworthy.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover ZipCar rentals?
- Does the policy cover for windscreen damage, tyres or underbody?
- Are lost keys covered?
- Does this insurance cover Fly-Drive?
- Am I covered for driving on unsealed and/or private roads?
- What's the longest single trip policy I can buy?
- What's the most expensive car I can hire?
- Does my Eversure Car Hire Excess policy cover breakdown?
- Travelling to Iceland
- Am I covered if I use the car for business?