Eversure does not cover you for charges relating to breakdown of your rental car, and we don't provide breakdown as part of this policy. This is because we expect the rental company to maintain their cars and make sure they're roadworthy.
Articles in this section
- Does the Eversure Excess policy cover theft?
- Am I covered if my policy renews in the middle of when I'm renting a car?
- Are tyres covered?
- Can you cover two hire car rentals at the same time?
- What other things are covered apart from damage to the hire car?
- Is damage to tyres, windscreen and undercarriage covered?
- Do you cover ZipCar rentals?
- Does the policy cover for windscreen damage, tyres or underbody?
- Are lost keys covered?
- Does this insurance cover Fly-Drive?