No, your equipment will not be covered by our policy if you leave it unattended in a tent or caravan. You can keep the equipment in a vehicle so long as it’s in a locked luggage compartment and out of sight. For full details please refer to the policy wording.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover breakdown of my camera or wear and tear?
- Can you cover my camera equipment if it is stored in a locked compartment within a shared dormitory of a hostel?
- Do you cover camera equipment left in a locked top-box of a motorcycle?
- Do you cover Hire equipment?
- Is my equipment covered when in an aircraft?
- Is my equipment insured in a tent or caravan?
- Can I cover my mobile phone or tablet computer?
- Do you cover photographic studios?
- Can I cover hired or borrowed equipment?
- Are there any excluded activities?