Unfortunately we can only cover laptops, not any form of tablet computer such as iPads. Laptops are only covered if they are primarily used in conjunction with photography.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover breakdown of my camera or wear and tear?
- Can you cover my camera equipment if it is stored in a locked compartment within a shared dormitory of a hostel?
- Do you cover Hire equipment?
- Is my equipment covered when in an aircraft?
- Is my equipment insured in a tent or caravan?
- Can I cover my mobile phone or tablet computer?
- Do you cover photographic studios?
- Can I cover hired or borrowed equipment?
- Are there any excluded activities?
- Do you cover non-UK residents?