A specified item is any individual piece of equipment valued at over £2000 and listed on your schedule of specified items. For any items that are not specified on your policy, the maximum claim limit for that item is £2000. All Drones must be named as Specified Items.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my Invoice/Receipt?
- Do I need to tell you when I am taking my camera equipment abroad?
- What is the minimum age to purchase a policy?
- I want short term cover for my photography equipment, how do I buy this?
- My payment details have changed, how will you collect the renewal premium?
- How can I pay for my Camera Insurance
- I want to cancel my policy, how do I do this?
- How do I work out how much my kit is worth?
- Evidence of Ownership
- Security Requirements