Discount codes need to be added right at the end of the purchase process, just before you make payment. Your price will then be adjusted and reduced accordingly. It's really important to make sure you add this before you buy as it's not something we can add afterwards.
Articles in this section
- What's covered?
- Will this policy cover rentals through a car club or car sharing scheme?
- Can I transfer my policy to another person?
- Can you offer a single trip policy with CDW cover?
- I have purchased a Single Trip policy, can I convert this to an Annual policy?
- I have an annual policy, do I need to tell you when I am hiring a car?
- My policy expires and renews part way through a rental, am I covered?
- What is the difference between Worldwide and CDW Excess Plus?
- Am I eligible to purchase your policy?
- Will my policy cover additional drivers who are not UK residents?