Discount codes need to be added right at the end of the purchase process, just before you make payment. Your price will then be adjusted and reduced accordingly. It's really important to make sure you add this before you buy as it's not something we can add afterwards.
Articles in this section
- I have purchased a Single Trip policy, can I convert this to an Annual policy?
- I have an annual policy, do I need to tell you when I am hiring a car?
- My policy expires and renews part way through a rental, am I covered?
- What is the difference between Worldwide and CDW Excess Plus?
- Am I eligible to purchase your policy?
- Will my policy cover additional drivers who are not UK residents?
- My payment details have changed, how do I update these?
- I have purchased a policy, where is my receipt?
- When will my cover start and how do I get my documents?
- Does the car hire company need to see my Certificate of Insurance?