Discount codes need to be added right at the end of the purchase process, just before you make payment. Your price will then be adjusted and reduced accordingly. It's really important to make sure you add this before you buy as it's not something we can add afterwards.
Articles in this section
- Will my policy cover additional drivers who are not UK residents?
- My payment details have changed, how do I update these?
- I have purchased a policy, where is my receipt?
- When will my cover start and how do I get my documents?
- Does the car hire company need to see my Certificate of Insurance?
- Are my credit or debit card details safe?
- I've extended my car rental and my Single Trip policy is due to expire and you're not open - what can I do?
- How many trips does the annual policy cover you for ?
- Can I upgrade my policy?
- What methods of payment does Eversure accept?