Yes, the Eversure policy will cover cycles obtained through the 'Cycle to Work' scheme.
Articles in this section
- Am I covered if my cycle is stolen from me whilst I'm riding it, or if I am mugged?
- Will this policy respond when I'm travelling on a plane?
- Is my cycle covered when being transported on a rear-mounted cycle carrier on a car?
- What are the key features of Eversure Cycle Insurance?
- Does your insurance cover cycles when used in cycle races, triathlons, cycle sportives, etc.?
- Do you insure wheels?
- Can I get mountain bike insurance?
- I got my bicycle through the 'Cycle to Work' scheme, can I get cover?
- Are electric cycles covered by the policy?
- Am I covered to take my cycle abroad?