Accidental or malicious damage to or theft of the cycle whilst at the home will only be covered in circumstances where the cycle is:
- Kept inside and any security devices are in operation.
- Stored within a private garage, privately accessed wooden, plastic or aluminium shed within the boundaries of the home and you have complied with the following security requirements;
- All external doors must be secured by a minimum of a 5 lever mortice deadlock to BS3621 standard or a 5 lever padlock, or
- The cycle must be secured through the frame by an approved lock to an immovable object within the building.
- Secured through the frame by an approved lock to an immovable object within the building when at your home in any location which is described as a communal hallway or communal outbuilding.