No, there's no maximum age of equipment we cover but you will need to get your vintage equipment valued or have had it valued in the last 12 months before the start of your policy.
Articles in this section
- Are my items covered in a campervan/motorhome?
- Do you charge cancellation fees?
- Do you cover camera equipment whilst I am staying in a hotel?
- Do you just cover cameras?
- If my Equipment is lost or damage, will you pay for hire equipment?
- Is my equipment covered if I lend it to someone else?
- Is my equipment covered in a car?
- Is my photographic equipment covered for Accidental Loss or Damage?
- Is there a maximum age limit for my equipment?
- What is Public Liability Insurance?