We can insure individual photographic equipment up to a maximum value of £10,000 per item. Should you have single items of equipment valued at more than this, please call us to discuss.
Articles in this section
- Are my items covered in a campervan/motorhome?
- Do you charge cancellation fees?
- Do you cover camera equipment whilst I am staying in a hotel?
- Do you just cover cameras?
- If my Equipment is lost or damage, will you pay for hire equipment?
- Is my equipment covered if I lend it to someone else?
- Is my equipment covered in a car?
- Is my photographic equipment covered for Accidental Loss or Damage?
- Is there a maximum age limit for my equipment?
- What is Public Liability Insurance?